I’m Rachael Helps! and here are eight things you need to know:
- I’m American (Je suis américain).
- I moved to France in 1998; therefore, I’ve been living and working 21 years in France. Plus, I’m still here.
- I have lived and worked in four different cities in France (in this order: Paris, Nantes, Toulouse, Metz and back to Toulouse.)
- Je parle français et dés fois (parfois), je parle franglais. Franglais, c’est quand tu mélange les mots français avec les mots en anglais. Exemple : Salut Céline, Demain, Are you disponible pour prendre un café together? Eh oui.
- I’m a designer, developer, writer, teacher, serial entrepreneur, mother and wife to a French man (HB).
- I’m a pack leader of one Pharaoh Hound (dog), called Luna, one cat, named Soleil.
- I travel alot and I work out.
- I’m here to give you guidance and inspiration to HELP you find your balance in designing your life.
Here are five ways that I can guide you, give you the information you need and motivate you.
I can’t force you to take action; that’s up to you.
- Watch my videos on my YouTube Channel;
- #JustASK advice column, you can ask questions, get personalized advice, and find tips on all aspects of your lives;
- Sign-up to my newsletter;
- Rent my brain, one on one sessions: together we will look at the big picture and figure out a plan to make it happen!
- Read my blog.
Here are two reasons why you may not want to watch my videos, nor subscribe to my newsletter.
- I’m too direct, in other words, I’m a smarty-pants and I tell it like it is.
- I try to keep it clean; however, sometimes there is just one good old cuss-word that gets to the point and I use those.